The old lay out was really just…irking me. Every time I’d go on the site I’d frown, and that’s just not cool. I had been searching far and wide for free themes, but none had really been what I wanted…until tonight. This is a free theme by WPZOOM who have a bunch of other stellar free themes as well as some awesome premium ones. I didn’t do much. Just a bit with fonts and used @font-face for the first time (I know, where have I been, right?) to upload Sansumi onto the site (FontSquirrel rocks my socks — you all need to go check them out!). I like it. Well, for now at least. Chronically Indecisive is my very long middle name.
On The Book front, the first round of editing is finished, but of course it can’t be all rainbows. I realized after the fact that I went about it the wrong way. I used Adobe Acrobat Pro to edit the PDF I exported so I could always go back and reference the original text was versus the edits without needing to pull up two versions side-by-side. Sounded like a great idea, but now that I’m done with the PDF, I need to physically go in and edit the Scrivener file. I’m pretty much doing a second edit while inserting the edits for the first one. It’s tedious, but I guess you can never edit too many times.
I’ve been putting off re-writing my query for as long as possible, but I desperately need to get that going. I was hoping to hear back from Kat before tackling it, but I may just add her two cents in at a later date.
Until next time.